My DBx wargaming Blog.


Hi,

Welcome to my Wargaming Blog where I'll be talking about wargaming using the DBx family of Wargames rules, showing photographs of my armies, sharing some painting tips and maybe the occasional terrain building article.







Thursday 24 March 2011

Here we go...

I've had Blogs in the past, started with lofty goals and every intention of posting something every single day. Inevitably I've fallen far short of my stated aims, felt like a complete idiot and given up, promising "never again".
So, what's different this time? Well, I've not set myself any goals or targets, and I'm making no promises about the frequency of posts - In addition to my family (which includes an active 18 month old), I have 40 chickens, a flock of sheep and 2 businesses to run, so posting here will be squeezed in to my spare time. 
Why should you bother then? I really like to share my views on aspects of a hobby that I've enjoyed for over 20 years now, and hopefully some of my posts on painting, basing, terrain building or whatever might add to your enjoyment of the hobby.
Anyway, thank you for reading this far, hopefully next time I'll have something hobby related for you to enjoy...

take care
Bob Mcleish 

No comments:

Post a Comment